follow me, yo.

Follow Skylahnite on Twitter

Friday, April 22, 2011

Yelp Elite Event @ The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

We were an hour late due to I4 traffic so the plan was "power hour!" We headed straight for the bar, double fisted, then hit up all the food. The sunset was pretty, the wind was blowing, they had tiki torches lit, reggae music was playing, and I was with three other awesome ladies. I'd have to say it was about a 9 on the awesome meter. Minus 1 point because I wish there was more food and we could've hung out longer.

pretty sunset


pretty girls












Jumbo lump crab cakes with coconut grits and fried calamari from Hemingways, my fave!
Mini chocolate cake w/ raspberry and creme brulee from La Coquina!



I need to take picture posing lessons from Ali.













Photos from Jim White @ jimfoto.com



1 comment:

  1. Pics are great, but seeing that crab cake and calamari again makes my mouth water... that was my plate!!!! NOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete