follow me, yo.

Follow Skylahnite on Twitter

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My top 5 favorite burgers in Orlando (at this moment.)

#1 - The Black and Tan from Downtown Pourhouse
Onion Rings, Stout Glaze, Gruyere Cheese

The perfect blend of sweet, savory, gooey, crunchy, soft and juicy.


#2 - The Crooked Spoon Burger from The Crooked Spoon
Angus Beef, Chipotle Aioli, Swiss, Caramelized Onion, Lettuce, Tomato

I stole this picture from Julius at Droolius.com (one of my favorite food blogs) because I've ate this burger twice and never took a picture.


#3 - My "Design Your Own Burger" at Pine Twenty 2
Humanely Handled, Grass fed, Hormone and Antibiotic-free 100% Angus Beef, Local Multi grain Bun, Pepper Jack, Herb Aioli, Bermuda Red Onion, Charred Pineapple, Dill Pickle, Organic Mixed Greens, and Applewood Smoked Bacon.



#4 - The Beargrrrr from The Treehouse Truck
Cheeseburger with bacon in between two Krispy Kreme Donuts



#5 - The Wild "Fire" Burger from Wildside
Hand Patted Black Angus Beef, Mixed with Gorgonzola Cheese, Mild Buffalo Sauce, Served on Texas Toast with Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and topped with Crispy Onion Rings.





1 comment:

  1. I love to eat burgers so i like the blog very much....i also like to offer new stylish burgers to my customers in jimmyhulas restaurant in orlando....

    there are already best quality burgers and fishes are available..

    ReplyDelete