follow me, yo.

Follow Skylahnite on Twitter

Monday, December 26, 2011

Random Food Shenanigans

Thanks to Mark from www.thedailycity.com for telling me that Blogger has an iPhone app. Now I will actually post stuff.

Here are some random things I've ate recently.

Clockwise from top left:

Meatloaf stuffed Papas Rellenas smothered in gravy. One of Tim's favorite things I make is meatloaf and Papas Rellenas. He had a genius idea 2 weeks ago to combine the two. It was deeelicious!

Roasted Chicken Flatbread Pizza from Eola Wine Co. Roasted chicken, caramelized onions, artichokes, Parmesan, goat cheese, avocado, and roasted red pepper pesto sauce. Need I say more?

Coffee and Cocoa crusted burger from The Crooked Spoon. Didn't taste too much coffee or cocoa but these dudes know how to make a fuckin burger so it was still amazing. It also had a raspberry vinaigrette or something on it. I don't remember much, just that it was awesome and gone in like 5 minutes.

Candied Bacon ice cream. I made it, it is absolutely the best ice cream I've ever ate, and no I'm not sharing the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment