follow me, yo.

Follow Skylahnite on Twitter

Friday, July 1, 2011

Brunch under a bridge

Me and Tim woke up one Sunday and decided to go get Brunch from the Big Wheel Truck. I think it was their second weekend doing bunch. We arrived to the truck in the parking lot of Harmon Photo on Ivanhoe Row and let me tell you, their menu on this day is still my favorite. EVERYTHING on it I wanted to eat. Had I had enough money, I would've bought em out. A gun may have worked too.
It was so hard for me to make a decision on what to eat but I did, and I made a good one. I got the Palmetto Creek maple and brown butter sausage w/ local fried duck egg on local green salad. Holy what?! Yes, you heard me. The boyfriend got the Crispy local pork belly and fried egg on an English muffin with onion jam and arugula. Yes, you heard me.Tim's pork belly breakfast samich

I suggested that we eat at the lake across the street but Tim remembered that he saw a spot a little ways down that was by the lake but under a bridge. Sounded cool, so I was down. So we parked under the bridge, got out of the truck and took a seat, ate our food and drank our beers....o yeah, we brought two Yuenglings.Tim's up to no good face?

Both of our meals were amazing but I liked mine the best. It was seriously the most perfect combination of flavors. The sausage mixed with the giant runny egg yolk was classically amazing but then you mix it with a bite of the balsamic vinaigrette dressed salad and it was thee perfect bite.My delicious breakfast. Oh yeah, I put Sriracha on it :)

It was all actually quite awesome sitting under the bridge, listening to the little waves roll and that hollow sound of the cars driving over us, eating nomnom food and drinkin beer. May have to do it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment